MRH as a Reference - No Downloads of Articles? (was Re: Hand brake nomenclature)

Jim Betz

Hi all,

First - thanks Jeff for providing the link to Richard Bale's article on hand brakes.

Question - is there no way to download/print one of the -articles- from MRH?
This particular article is an excellent example ... where I -need- the article in
front of me is "at the work bench". There is just too much detailed info in this
article for me to remember it all ... yes, I've read the article ... yes, I know
how to get back to it (bookmarked!) ... but the next time I'm trying to
select - and install - a brake wheel assembly I'm gonna be going from the
work bench to the computer over and over again.
- Jim B.