Re: WE LIVE IN AN AGE OF TOO MUCH INFORMATION

Charles Peck

In such times I remind myself that perfection is the enemy of progress.   I think of my operating roster
like a Cecil B. DeMille production.  A few stars and a supporting cast of thousands. Not every L&N
hopper is going to get a blue ribbon.  In fact, none of them will.
Chuck Peck

On Fri, Jul 29, 2016 at 12:03 AM, WILLIAM PARDIE PARDIEW001@... [STMFC] <STMFC@...> wrote:

Just when I have solved my brake wheel problem on the SP A-50-16 auto car I recieved the PDF of Ted Cuylotta's Volume 4 of Focus
On Freight Cars. Another exscellent publication and in it is a section on the Western Pacific 1937 box car. This is another car in my
pipeline and with this artice it moves up in priority. Wouldn't you know that this car like the A-50-16 uses a Universal hand brake.
So there go the brake wheels on my two ART refers. If tht isn't enough the WP car also uses tha Royal brake regulator. There goes
the last of the brass castngs tht I had made up a few years ago.

I have to stop reading and just model!

Bill Pardie