COUPLER BOX FASTENERS

WILLIAM PARDIE

I have exhausted my modeling time for the morning and now it is back to the real world. I have one item that I want to share first.
About a year ago there was a discussion on this list concerning screws for coupler box fasteners. I came out of this with a reference
to a Hex Socket Head Cap Screw. I bought some in the .090 size and set them aside. This mnorning's task was to install coupler
boxes on some of the resin cars in the pipeline. WHAT A DIFFERENCE IN APPEARANCE THESE MAKE. When viewed from the
side of the car you only see a slightgstem as opposed to an obvious screw head. I am going to see if these are availab le in 2-56
for truck screws.

Bill Pardie