Re: Smaller Files

mwbauers

I just now hunted.

The working terms are 'diamond file' .... I suggest either 'micro' or 'mini' go in front of that. You'll find lots of them this way.

Many of the 'micro' are more micro than you may expect. At that, some of those would be great as very fine files for exotic and very tiny filing.

Mike Bauers

On Jul 27, 2016, at 10:40 PM, "WILLIAM PARDIE PARDIEW001@HAWAII.RR.COM [STMFC]" <STMFC@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

The rfound file is also long gone but th square file loves on isn is in frequent use today. I have long searched for theae files.
Tool supliers at train shows don't know wha I am talking about. Jewelry tool suppliers don't have them. When I look up
Micro Files online I am spirited to sections on data storage.

I would love to get more of these files and hopefully someone who is a better detective than I might find them.