Re: Weathered box cars

Bill Welch

Bob:

I am not Eric and while not wishing to reveal too many points in my presentation at Collinsville next week I will say that I have been experimenting successfully with something called Airbrush Mediums that allow us to thin or reduce Acrylics without changing the chemistry of the paint. Here are two links from my handout. The mix ratio will the thing that each of us will want to experiment with.

I am mainly using Badger's Modelflex acrylic paint mainly but also experimenting w/Iwata's Com-Art line:

Bill Welch