Re: Problems With Messages

Douglas Harding

I have had similar problems with delayed messages with various Yahoo Groups. As to Yahoo Groups future, I use a 3rd party program to download and save every message on my hard drive. The program is PG Offline http://www.personalgroupware.com/ and I have mentioned it before. Recent updates allow saving all photos and attachments and the creator has been responsive to changes within Yahoo. So if the group disappears I at least have the data. In the database I can search and look up by sender or subject.

Doug Harding

www.iowacentralrr.org