From: "thecitrusbelt@... [STMFC]" <STMFC@...>
To: "STMFC" <STMFC@...>
Sent: Friday, August 5, 2016 1:20:43 AM
Subject: [STMFC] Re: Problems With Messages

I moderate three Yahoo groups having a combined membership of over 3,000.

The last nine or ten days I have had numerous LONG delays posting my messages to my own groups as well as delays in posting to other groups.
Several messages have not appeared at all after 24 hours...still waiting.

I fear we are going to see increasingly bad service from Yahoo due to suspected cost-cutting (I have no proof) to offset poor earnings. The recent sale to Verizon probably will result in more bad service as Verizon seeks (and I cannot blame them as it's their money) a good return on their investment.

I have initiated discussions with the moderators of the larger Yahoo railroad groups to see if they are making plans to transition from Yahoo should problems increase. I am looking at alternatives for my groups.

Bob Chaparro
Hemet, CA