From: Kevin Sprayberry csxt5555@... [STMFC] [mailto:STMFC@...]
Sent: Thursday, August 4, 2016 02:23 PM
To: STMFC@...
Subject: Re: [STMFC] NYC 499000 series flat

Exact car number is 499027.

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 4, 2016, at 1:56 PM, claus@... [STMFC] <STMFC@...> wrote:

Hi Kevin,

I have an image of the car NYC 499000 - as called out in the title line of your email - the image is dated 1924.

While it is a heavy duty flat car, it is NOT a depressed center car.

You may need to nail down the exact number series you are asking about, or perhaps nail down the time frame. Have you checked in an appropriate era ORER to get the full number series?

Claus Schlund