Live Fire” Airbrushing Event at St. Louis RPM August 13: 1:00-3:30PM

Bill Welch

Pardon the “shameless self-promotion” but I want to make sure there is no misunderstanding about what I am calling the “Live Fire” Airbrushing Event that is now scheduled for Saturday, August 13 from 1 PM to 3:30 PM. My concern is that the wording in the event’s flier (http://home.mindspring.com/~icg/rpm/stlrpm.pdf) says, “No reservations are necessary.” That is technically accurate. Attendees do need to make sure that they SIGN-UP for this opportunity however.

Here is the Drill: There will be a large Sign-Up Board near the Registration Desk. There are 48 slots and each person will have ten minutes with a two-minute transition time between slots. Please make a note of your time. It is important to be punctual.

Each Airbrusher will have an experienced Coach to offer advice and assistance as they paint. Four people will be painting at any one time. If there are slots open when we begin, feel free to sign up in one of the open slots. We will be using Badger Airbrushes and their Modelflex Acrylic paint.

If you missed the information I put out previously here is the link with all the skinny. The PDF does say “40” painters. That is an error because I cannot count:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/69pw9e8gt1lohhz/Airbrushes%20101%20clinic%20.pdf?dl=0

See you there I hope!

Bill Welch