Re: Problems With Messages

Mikebrock

Bob Chaparro writes:

“I moderate three Yahoo groups having a combined membership of over 3,000.

The last nine or ten days I have had numerous LONG delays posting my messages to my own groups as well as delays in posting to other groups.

Several messages have not appeared at all after 24 hours...still waiting.

I fear we are going to see increasingly bad service from Yahoo due to suspected cost-cutting (I have no proof) to offset poor earningsI have initiated discussions with the moderators of the larger Yahoo railroad groups to see if they are making plans to transition from Yahoo should problems increase. I am looking at alternatives for my groups.”

Well, here’s a test. This message is for test purposes only. Please ignore. Sent at 12:49 EST.

Mike Brock

STMFC Owner