Exactrail and TrianLife (was Re: NKP 22000-22349 series boxcars)

pennsylvania1954

Although I have the RMJ issues Tim cited on the shelf, I thought I would try TrainLife. I found the two RMJ issues and the photos, but more importantly I found that the good guys from Exactrail have been taken over the site and made it into a store as well. Fabulous. Check it out here:

The best online model train resource & Model Train Shop.
Moderator: Second time I have made this post. First was late Saturday. Obviously found its way into Yahoo's Black Hole.

Steve Hoxie
Pensacola FL