Trucks used on NS '47 blt 27000-27249 box cars

Andy Carlson

Hi-
Earlier this year I offered some Intermountain box car kits on another Yahoo groups web site. These were part of my offerings of "Enhanced" box car kits with several parts added to more closely match the intended prototype. I have seen the table from the Steam Era Freight Car web site which I believe Ed Hawkins provided. No truck data was included.

One of the kit's buyer has asked me if I can give him a recommendation for truck(s) which were used on these cars. I don't know.

Anyone out here provide an answer?
Thanks,
-Andy