Subject: Re: [STMFC] Quality Craft/Ambroid PRR H-31
To: STMFC@...
Date: Thursday, August 11, 2016, 12:48 AM

Chuck -
You probably view your suggestion to Laurance as harmless but there is a term for people who take from organizations without bothering to
pay to support the organization, in this case the NMRA. The term is freeloader.

Nobody is forced to join the NMRA but those of us who pay the freight recognize freeloaders as a drag on the organization.

Please don't encourage the entitlement mentality.

Thank you.

Bob Chaparro
Hemet, CA