Re: Sunshine Kit 18.2 C&O Box Car w/Deco Ends

Mark Stamm

Mark

Not a direct solution to your request and I always prefer to build it myself, but Intermountain announced this car in two different paint schemes a few months ago. I believe you can still preorder.

Mark P Stamm
Mark at Euphoriatt dot Com

Sent from my mobile device

On Aug 11, 2016, at 12:37 PM, Mark.Rossiter@... [STMFC] <STMFC@...> wrote:

I have been looking without much success for Sunshine Models kit # 18.2 - AAR 1937 C&O Box Car with Deco Ends.  I know one popped up on Ebay a few weeks ago as part of a 6-kit offering.  Since I wasn't anxious to pay $200 or more for the one kit out of six I really wanted, I opted to pass up on it.

If any of you have one of these kits that you would be willing to part with, please contact me OFFLIST at Mark.Rossiter@....

Mark Rossiter