Re: AC&F covered hoppers

byronrose@...

On Wed, 02 May 2001 17:59:02 -0700 <billd@...> writes:
Oh, one more item, Dr Bruce...

If I recall correctly aren't GP-30's a wee bit new for 1944?

Thought so...

You really should try some of those Athearn Genesis
F-7's...they make the GP-30's look shabby (and they were
built in the {late}1940's...)

Bill Daniels

Whoa Bill, now you're violating rule number one: "It's my layout and if
you don't like what I'm running, you're excused." I just love pulling
Heinz "reefers" with the new Atlas Dash 8s I just bought. I bet they'll
pull a 200 car train without breaking a sweat.

BS

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.