Presentation Accessibility

Bill Welch

For the last few years I have focused on doing presentations on various aspects of modeling where all of the material in them is created by me giving me the liberty to make the presentations available to RPM attendees. I pass out little slips of paper to attendees with a DropBox link that admittedly has to be carefully typed. At the end of the year I use this group to share the link for those that cannot attend an RPM. At least one of them also lives on a modeling website.

I share this method in case others might want to do the same thing as sometimes it takes a village to build a better model.

Oh, my highlight from Collinsville—the three teens that participated in the "Live Fire" Acrylic painting opportunity Saturday afternoon and the dads that supported them.

Bill Welch