ADMIN: How to get help with Yahoo stuff

Aley, Jeff A



                If you need help with some feature of Yahoo (for example, how to update your email address), you may send your question to STMFC-owner@....  That’s also the place to complain about another person’s postings, STMFC policies, or any other STMFC troubles.


                And by the way, that should work for any other Yahoo!Groups to which you are subscribed; merely substitute that list’s name in place of “STMFC”.  So, for example, to contact the owner the PCL list, you would send your email to PCL-owner@... .




-Jeff Aley

Deputy Moderator, STMFC




Join to automatically receive all group messages.