Re: Collinsville (St. Louis) RPM

Jared Harper

I wish  there had been more clinics on more topics.  This year there weren't many clinics of interest to me.

Jared Harper
Athens, GA

---In STMFC@..., <golden1014@...> wrote :

Clark,

I wasn't there either but I was on the phone with Lonnie half the time. The last attendance figure I got was on Saturday--460, but I need to pin Lonnie down and get some more details.

We had 23,000 sq. ft. and no *bleep* I think we could use another 5,000. From the pictures I saw it was STILL too crowded.

I'm glad to hear you guys had a great time! I was running around the house at 11 p.m. on Friday night so excited that I couldn't sleep, and I wasn't even there.

John

John Golden
Albersbach, DE