Re: Collinsville (St. Louis) RPM

Dave Owens

The meet sounds like it was absolutely spectacular. It's a tough time of the year for me to get to, but I'm really going to try for next year. Congratulations to all the organizers and presents for your hard word. Great job!

Dave Owens
West Hartford, Conn.

On Tue, Aug 16, 2016 at 1:12 PM, fgexbill@... [STMFC] <STMFC@...> wrote:

We had three High School teens getting comfortable with double action internal mix airbrushes and spraying Acrylic paint at the "Live Fire" event and they were very apt students from what I could see. Not sure how I ended up with two door prize tickets and passed them on to Dan Kohlberg's son. There were several Proto-48 modelers there whose work I have admired and it was great to meet them. We had a pretty good "Resinators" group come together to meet each other and put names and faces together and there is now interest in having a "Resinators Lunch" next year.

Bill Welch