Re: AC&F covered hoppers

Jeff Aley - GCD PE <jaley@...>

On May 3, 5:23pm, byronrose@... wrote:
Subject: Re: [STMFC] AC&F covered hoppers

Whoa Bill, now you're violating rule number one: "It's my layout and if
you don't like what I'm running, you're excused." I just love pulling
Heinz "reefers" with the new Atlas Dash 8s I just bought. I bet they'll
pull a 200 car train without breaking a sweat.

BS
Byron,

Per your reputation, I expected better from you. At least have
the guts to pull a unit train of Heinz pickle cars, instead of mere
reefers!

Perhaps if Richard Hendrickson ever comes to visit, you'll let him
run his unit train of helium cars on your layout.

Regards,

-Jeff

--
Jeff Aley, Development Engineer jaley@...