From: "'markstation01@...' markstation01@... [STMFC]"
To: STMFC@...
Sent: Saturday, August 20, 2016 7:58 PM
Subject: Re: [STMFC] Re: Caboose Hobbies

Your last paragraph pretty much sums up what I have been thinking, he was not going to stay in that location as the property was bought by a developer. I believe his decision not to move to another location was based on the fact that he probably would have retired in a few years anyhow as well. Running a brick-and-mortar hobby shop is a rather expensive undertaking these days, as already mentioned for very little profit margin.

Sent from my Verizon 4G LTE Smartphone