From: davidcofga@aol.com [STMFC]
Sent: Sunday, August 28, 2016 2:39 PM
To: STMFC@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [STMFC] NP Plug Door Box Car

I have a photo showing a green NP box car with yellow(?) stripe and what appears to be a "DF" circle logo on its plug door.  Northern Pacific is in arched lettering to the left of the door and there is some lettering to the right of the door, perhaps for the North Coast Limited, along with the NP trademark.  Could someone tell me when these cars would have first been put into service.  I am trying to date the photo and this is the most distinctive car in the train.
Thank you.
David Payne