Re: AC&F covered hoppers

billd@...

True, true. Can't argue with you there.

Too bad the real PRR couldn't be running Dash-8's MUed with
a Q-2!

Bill Daniels

On Thu, 3 May 2001 17:23:48 -0400
byronrose@... wrote:

On Wed, 02 May 2001 17:59:02 -0700 <billd@...>
writes:
Oh, one more item, Dr Bruce...

If I recall correctly aren't GP-30's a wee bit new for
1944?

Thought so...

You really should try some of those Athearn Genesis
F-7's...they make the GP-30's look shabby (and they
were
built in the {late}1940's...)

Bill Daniels

Whoa Bill, now you're violating rule number one: "It's
my layout and if
you don't like what I'm running, you're excused." I just
love pulling
Heinz "reefers" with the new Atlas Dash 8s I just bought.
I bet they'll
pull a 200 car train without breaking a sweat.

BS

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/