From: 'Charlie Vlk' cvlk@... [STMFC]
To: STMFC ; PRR-Modeling <PRR-Modeling@...>; PRRPro
Sent: Tue, Aug 30, 2016 2:58 pm
Subject: [STMFC] Chicago Western Avenue CC&IC/ CB&Q Crossing

Does anyone have PRR photos of the area of the CB&Q / Panhandle crossing at Western Avenue?
I would especially love to have an image of the station that once was at grade level in the southwest quadrant of the crossing.
Any scans of photos in the area, pre-or-post track elevation would be much appreciated.  I am working on the history of the Aurora-Chicago line of the CB&Q and photos of this area are few and far between because of the Chicago Fire and later CB&Q Headquarters fire.
Than k you,
Charlie Vlk