Re: Data on AB air reservoir

Craig Zeni

On Sep 9, 2016, at 3:43 AM, STMFC@yahoogroups.com wrote:

3a. Data on AB air reservoir
Posted by: fred@janszholding.nl fredwpjansz
Date: Thu Sep 8, 2016 2:38 pm ((PDT))

Hi group, I'm building a few PFE reefers and noticed the data on the AB brake air reservoirs of the prototype. Unfortunately I can't read it. What does it say and is something like that available in a HO-scale decal? As far as I can tell there's nothing like that on the Microscale 501 & 414 PFE sets. Thanks for your assistance.
best regards
Fred Jansz
I use an extra set of repack data cut to the 'size' I want. I seem to recall that Richard Hendrickson used some sort of generic N scale data on them - no doubt Tony will comment. In any case it's pretty much going illegible and if I have friends that call me on it...I might need new friends :)

Craig Zeni
Cary NC