Re: New Kadee HGC Trucks

Eric Hansmann

It's astounding that this comes to light on the very day I wrap up changing a dozen Walthers Proto T-Section Bettendorf trucks from sprung to rigid.

Kadee also has these listed with the code 88 semi-scale wheel sets. I look forward to installing some of these new HGC versions on the upcoming Accurail 36-foot box cars.

Eric Hansmann
El Paso, TX

On Sep 9, 2016, at 7:23 PM, fgexbill@... [STMFC] <STMFC@...> wrote:

If I read thing correctly Kadee is issuing in September several new 1/87 scale trucks in their HGC Line that were previous spring including Vulcan and T-Section: Kadee - Trucks & Wheelsets Listing

Bill Welch