From: "Tony Thompson tony@... [STMFC]" <STMFC@...>
To: "Era Freight Car List Steam" <STMFC@...>
Sent: Tuesday, September 13, 2016 6:21 PM
Subject: [STMFC] more on asphalt cars

I have written a second post on asphalt tank cars, including additional model views. If you're interested, it can be found at this link:

http://modelingthesp.blogspot.com/2016/09/asphalt-tank-cars-part-2.html

(510) 540-6538; e-mail, tony@...
Publishers of books on railroad history

Posted by: Tony Thompson <tony@...>