From: "Jared Harper harperandbrown@... [Ry-ops-industrialSIG]"
To: ry-ops-industrialsig@...; Terry Harrison ; Proto-Layouts@...; rpm-forum@...; STMFC@...
Sent: Friday, September 30, 2016 3:40 PM
Subject: [Ops-Ind] Ops on Santa Fe's Alma branch

I am trying to organize an October ops session on the Santa Fe Alma branch layout.  I need three people  I serve lunch at noon after which we retire to the basement to operate trains 95/96, the Alma branch mixed.  The dates open in my schedule are October 9th, October 29th and October 30th.  Anyone up for an ops session?

Jared Harper
420 Woodward Way
Athens, GA 30606
706-543-8821