From: STMFC@... [mailto:STMFC@...]
Sent: Tuesday, October 04, 2016 5:12 PM
To: STMFC@...
Subject: Re: [STMFC] Railroad true stories?

Hi Brian,

You might have a look at the biography “Set Up Running: The Life of a Pennsylvania Railroad Engineman, 1904–1949” by John W. Orr.

You won’t find organizational charts. You WILL find lots of real-life railroading experiences, may of which involved the movement of STEAM ERA FREIGHT CARS. It is an enjoyable read in any case.

Claus Schlund