From: STMFC@... [mailto:STMFC@...]
Sent: Tuesday, October 04, 2016 5:29 PM
To: Steam Era Frt Car Group
Subject: Re: [STMFC] Railroad true stories?

A Roy C. Long, from Hinton WV, wrote about a lot of those stories on the C&O railway . . . a conductor shooting a railroad exec for accepting advances of a flirting female passenger . . . that he was interested in, locals shooting up a baggage car carrying prisoners to a more secure jail, etc. Locomotive explosions are well written up also.

Al Kresse

_____