From: Justin May westpointroute@... [STMFC]
To: STMFC ; CofG Modeler's List
Sent: Thu, Oct 6, 2016 3:56 pm
Subject: [STMFC] ORER help needed CofG 10701-10800

Can anyone with a July or August 1954 ORER assist me in identifying the remaining car numbers for the CofG flat car series 10701-10800? In constructing my kit from the CofG Historical Society, the literature states only 7 cars remained on the roster as of August 1, 1954.

Any and all assistance would be greatly appreciated as I would like to accurately model one of the remaining car numbers.

Justin May