SEEKING PHOTO HELP - AGAIN

WILLIAM PARDIE

In my current pipeline are two Santa Fe RR-19 refers. These are being done from Martin's Mini Kits and have the flat ends. There were only two cars with this arrangement
(#31254 and 31255). I am doing one car with the orange ends and have photo support for that. I want to do the other with black ends but have never found a photo with this scheme.
I hope that someone can come up with one or with a clue. I am also doing an RR-19 with corrugated ends, the ends being done in orange. I am well covered on this version.

As always "Thanks in advance":

Bill Pardie