Re: No Subject

Bruce F. Smith V.M.D., Ph.D. <smithbf@...>

What is & where are Prototype rails? (The one Brock alluded to) Andy Carlson
of SO Cal
Prototype Rails, Cocoa Beach Florida (think I dream of Genie...) version 1
was January of this year, organized by Mike, and attended by many of the
Prototype Modeler List members...Something like 800+ models were display
with NO COMPETITION, and numerous seminars and clinics were given, along
with a few layout visits. We're on for version 2 next January

The original "Prototype Rails" in Savannah is June 1&2 this year, with a
meet scheduled for Cleveland later in the year that looks to be really
great too!

Happy Rails
Bruce

Bruce F. Smith V.M.D., Ph.D.