From: STMFC@... on behalf of lehighman@... [STMFC]
Sent: Sunday, October 9, 2016 2:55 PM
To: STMFC@...
Subject: [STMFC] Odd Tank Car

I found a picture of a tank car I have not previously seen in the book "The Lehigh Valley Railroad, A Photo Album" by Ken Kraemer.  I have placed the photo in the files section.  It was taken at Sayre PA..  The picture likely post-dates the period covered by this group but the car looks like it has been around awhile. Can anyone identify this type of car?

Ed Robinson