Re: Fw: Limited Shipping in Winter Months at Greenway Products

Paul Doggett <paul.doggett2472@...>

Yes I got a pair of boxpok driving wheels of them. I ordered the latest of Teds freight books I knew I should have ordered it last week but my visa was groaning so I thought I will leave it until this week 😣

On Mon, 10 Oct, 2016 at 10:38, Barry Bennett barrybennetttoo@... [STMFC]
wrote:

They sell some interesting stuff, though not a lot of use to me apart from trucks etc.

At the moment I am not inclined to buy anything from the US due to the exchange rate. Currently I want an all bells and whistles Cotton Belt VO-1000 from Bowser. M B Klein have discounted from $299.96 down to $224.99.

Mid June that would have been £157.33 + VAT, now it is £181.15 + VAT, £24 + VAT more expensive. And when you apply that to Intermountain FT A-B units at $440 a pop it is a whole lot more, even with discount.

And you can add shipping costs to that as well.

What is more annoying is that these are all limited edition so might never be done again.

Barry

On Mon, Oct 10, 2016 at 9:51 AM, Paul Doggett paul.doggett2472@... [STMFC] <STMFC@...> wrote:

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

On Mon, 10 Oct, 2016 at 9:50, Paul Doggett<paul.doggett2472@ yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

On Mon, 10 Oct, 2016 at 1:33, Greenway Products<greenwayproducts@ comcast.net> wrote:

To all Customers,

As usual we will close our warehouse operations in mid-November, to reopen in April.

Winter shipments will again be limited to:

- Big Sound units
- Tahoe Trucks,
- NWSL Wheelsets
- NWSL Stanton Drivers
- Kadee Trucks
- Kadee Couplers

It would be a good idea to plan ahead in case you need to stock any Greenway items that might be needed for your winter projects.

Thanks Al

Greenway Products
139 Ramsey Road
(724) 238-6268

To Unsubscribe from this Newsletter click here