From: STMFC@... [mailto:STMFC@...]
Sent: Friday, October 14, 2016 4:55 AM
To: STMFC@...
Subject: RE: [STMFC] gons containing coal

I have no photos but I do have a yard check logbook for Blackford KY for part of 1947. The yard was used by the ICRR for locals serving the mines in the Provadance KY area.

There were forigen gons in the mix including some nearly new SP gons in blocks and in consecutive number order. It's a winter project to enter them into a database to make the data serchable.

Is there anything in particular Ed, or for that matter anyone else, your looking for?

Mark Rickert

Powered by Cricket Wireless.