Re: Additional Naperville Note

dh30973

I want to add my congratulations to Mike and his team for a great meet. I wasn't there last year, but have attended about 75%  of them. Many improvements over the last few years. Opening the walls between the models, layouts, and vendors was a huge improvement. Makes everyone feel connected. I liked the pylons placed several places around the facility with the schedule attached showed a lot of class and made it easy to figure out what to do next if you didn't have the program in hand. Speaking of the program, a new standard has been set, with color printing on glossy paper, and some of the handouts included.
For those of you waiting for my usual pBase pictures, sorry I didn't take any this year.

Dave Hussey