Re: Chicagoland Attendance

Tom Madden

I wish more attendees would bring "in process" models. A nicely finished model is a joy to behold, but I'm just as interested in seeing how a model is built - to see the "bones", to see how the modeler combines the various parts, to see what materials he's using...  All that is hidden under the finish, and who doesn't pause and admire his work before the model goes into the paint shop. I'd like to admire it at that stage too - when all your hard work is fully evident, before it's concealed by paint.

Tom Madden