From: Tim O'Connor timboconnor@... [STMFC]
To: STMFC
Sent: Tue, Oct 25, 2016 2:14 am
Subject: Re: [STMFC] Re: Slightly Off-Topic

The PRR X30 must have been for ladder trucks or something special. Many
railroads had end door 40 foot and 50 foot box cars for long loads such as
fire trucks, buses, or whatever. I have a scan of a wrecked end door CV box
(it appears to be a single sheathed car) with a fire truck inside.

Tim O'Connor

Posted by: Tim O'Connor <timboconnor@...>

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional