Allen Ferguson does it right

Jim Hayes

My sincere thanks to Allen Ferguson. Every Black Cat decal I've seen includes a black on white illustration of the decal making it much easier to find those pesky little accurately scaled bits of lettering.

I'm currently  decaling a stock car. The decals are white on blue paper. At least they're not white on white. But some of the decals are so small I can't read them even with a lighted magnifying glass.

So, to all you decal makers, please have pity on those of us with older eyes. Emulate Allen Ferguson and include a readable copy of your decals.

Jim Hayes