From: STMFC@... [mailto:STMFC@...]
Sent: Wednesday, November 02, 2016 8:57 AM
To: STMFC@...
Subject: [STMFC] Re: thinning acrylics

Thanks Bill! I see there’s a store in Iowa City – great for Nelson and two locations in the Twin Cities – closer to me.
I did see one in a shopping complex a couple miles up Naperville Rd from the Isle host hotel while we were eating at the Chilis nearby, but none of those I went to dinner with had heard of the place or had any interest in checking it out.
Clark Propst
Mason City Iowa

included the links so you know what to look for. Both of these companies are well known and respected in the artistic community. Dick Blick is a great source for things that can be used in painting and weathering. We now have one in Tampa.

Bill Welch