Re: [resinfreightcars] Contact number for Sunshine Models

Eric Hansmann

As a correction, Resin Car Works is not selling Sunshine Models decals. We used our blog to post a notice that Tricia Lofton found a bunch of Sunshine decals and would like to sell them off. Resin Car Works was a conduit for the announcement and have no further business connection.

Based upon the number of blog hits, Tricia Lofton may have received many more orders to fulfill than she expected. It’s been a number of years since she has fulfilled orders and other activities may be filling her time. Please be patient.

If you recall, it was often six months before Sunshine fulfilled kit orders. If your check has not cleared then your order has not been processed yet. Calling to check on your order or to complain will only slow down the processes on all the other orders.

Eric Hansmann

RCW web guy