Gesendet: Samstag, 05. November 2016 um 22:23 Uhr
Von: "Ed Hawkins hawk0621@... [STMFC]"
An: STMFC@...
Betreff: Re: [STMFC] Kadee 40' PS-1 with paint scheme from their very beginning

On Nov 5, 2016, at 3:46 PM, j.markwart@... [STMFC] <STMFC@...> wrote:

to my collection of freight cars I want to add a Kadee 40' PS-1 matching the beginning 1950s. Currently there are some nice examples available, but the photos are not clear enough to see the shop date, and the seller doesn't have any knowledge. So my question is which car(s) of this lot fulfills the requirement.

Many thanks and best Regards

Johannes,
Each original model can be seen at www.kadee.com by looking up the 4-digit catalogue number. In these cases, look through the "out of stock" page at http://www.kadee.com/ca/40ps1/40ps1b.htm

The two ATSF cars were built 5-50. MILW 35020 was built 10-51. WP 21068 was built ca. 10-51, however, the scheme for #4917 is a 7-58 repaint.

The GTW, CNW, and UP cars were built in 1957-1958.
Regards,
Ed Hawkins