Re: Tangent Scale Models GATC 8,000 Gallon 1917-Design Radial Course Tank Car

Tim, I talked to David at Trainfest and he said the Undecs will be out in December

Rich Christie

On Saturday, November 12, 2016 11:26 AM, "Tim O'Connor timboconnor@... [STMFC]" wrote:

Great model ! But the undecs are not on the web site yet. I just
ordered the 1958 UTLX. I hope David will do more cars still in service
in the 1960's... VENX / North American for example. :-)

Tim O'Connor