The four pack idea might be a blessing for the train show vendors.  Break up bundles and sell them
ala carte at almost full price.  Ill be watching for them.
Chuck Peck back in Florida

On Tue, Nov 15, 2016 at 4:04 PM, Richard Townsend richtownsend@... [STMFC] <STMFC@...> wrote:

I would go in on one from the Hooker and one from the Virginia Chemical four packs, and if anyone doesn't want the Ethyl car from the "variety pack" I would go in on that.

[what a stupid marketing approach - didn't anyone remember what a disaster Kato's covered hoppers were?]

Richard Townsend
Lincoln City, OR

-----Original Message-----
From: Tony Thompson tony@... [STMFC] <STMFC@...>
To: STMFC <STMFC@...>
Sent: Tue, Nov 15, 2016 12:28 pm
Subject: Re: [STMFC] Broadway Limited Tank Cars

Bill Welch wrote:

Here are two pages MAYBE from the 2016-17 Broadway Limited catalog about their tank cars. Unsure if the link will take you to the two pages 80-81 or the entire catalog, hah.

       After a little fiddling, my browser opened the catalog. Awhile back, several on the list talked about getting together to split some of the four-packs, since apparently Broadway is not selling any individual cars. Shall we re-visit that idea? I am interested in several of the cars, but don't need four of any of them.

Publishers of books on railroad history