Re: Broadway Limited Tank Cars

Donald B. Valentine

:

From: "Tim O'Connor timboconnor@... [STMFC]" <STMFC@...>
To: <STMFC@...>
Subject: [STMFC] Broadway Limited Tank Cars
Date: Tue, Nov 15, 2016 3:31 PM

AND they are only being sold in 4 packs !!! HOW IDIOTIC !!!

Especially when one considers that the cryogenic tank cars being released
are sold individually. Doh.

I really would like a few of these cars, in a few different schemes. They
have a couple of mixed packs of 4, but they're not in any combination that
I want.

I can just hear them whining "Sales are disappointing. I guess no one wants
tank car models."

Tim >:-o

   It could be worse Tim. For an order of 30 cars Tangent only offers a 20% dealer

discount. I don't know many folks dumb enough to fall for that if they wish to stay

in business.

Cordially, Don Valentine