Re: Pacific Electric B-50-13/14 SS cars with outside brake rigging

Tom Madden

Wow! That was almost 12 years, several computers and one web hosting service ago. I know where the prints are, but I can't locate the scans on either of my computers. They aren't on my current Pullmanproject web site, and I won't be able to do anything about them until after Thanksgiving as we're heading out of town in the morning. If no one else comes up with those scans I'll redo them. Ping me after the 28th : pullmanboss (at) yahoo (dot) com.

Tom Madden