Re: Microscale Chalk Marks

Donald B. Valentine

---In STMFC@..., <fgexbill@...> wrote :

Microscale decals has added a sheet of Chalk Marks in three scale to their line:

Microscale Decals: Boxcar Chalk Makrings

Bill Welch

    The question I wold raise is can you see the darn things well enough to know what you want to

use from the decal sheet? We have had others offered lately that are damned near impossible to

see owing to a lack of contrast with the backing paper. White decals on white backing paper is a

fool's errand when a light blue backing could have been used. Thus a fine white pen may still be

the best choice as well as the most original one.

Cordially, Don Valentine