Re: Microscale Chalk Marks

Clark Propst

While I am delighted to see Microscale has added chalk marks, my first impression is that too many of them lean toward chalk graffiti drawings, many of which are too large for anything but a box car and, IMHO, a little Bozo Texino goes a long way. My favorite chalk marks are still the Clover House dry transfers, followed by the Sunshine and Speedwitch offerings. I commonly use decals or dry transfers for fresh markings and the always useful Prismacolor pencil for older, faded chalk.

Michael Gross

I agree, they mostly look like a novelty.
Clark Propst
Mason City Iowa