Re: ATSF Dry Ice Reefers

charles slater

Bill you hit the jackpot. I am the pattern maker for the Sunshine Dry Ice cars , and many others for my very good friend Martin Lofton and Sunshine Models. I have three

of the kits I can part with if you want them;

Kit 68.1 Car 6000 with 3 sliding doors

Kit 68.2 cars 6001-6005 3 hinged doors

Kit 68.3 6007-6012 4 hinged doors

Each kit is $50.00 and $6.00 to ship one or all of them in the USA.

I built all the pilot models for all three cars that are used on the instruction sheet.

Let me know

Charlie Slater

Bakersfield, Ca.

Sent from Outlook